27th February 2022
Meeting Opportunity (March 2022- Australia) : Plain Concepts - Seeking partnerships in IT Development and Consulting
Plain Concepts - a Spanish-headquartered IT development and consulting firm specialising in advanced software including big data analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, cloud computing and augmented and virtual reality solutions.
Plain Concepts has recently opened an Australian office at the request of Microsoft and the Australian based BDM, Anna Matveeva will be speaking at the SMB Digital Conference on 31 March in Sydney.
To support the office opening and their participation in the event their COO & Partner Quique Martínez Alén and Alex Casquete, VP of Engineering are travelling to Australia in March.
As part of their visit program they will conduct a series of meetings with potential partners and customers and our office is assisting by scheduling meetings on their behalf.
Meeting Dates and Locations:
- Dates: 28 March - 8 April
- Meeting locations/options include:
- At your offices
- At the SMB event (30 and 31 March, Sydney)
- At a nominated coffee shop/outdoor venue
- Virtual meetings
About Plain Concepts
- Plain Concepts specialize in disruptive developments in Artificial Intelligence, Mixed Reality, Big Data, Blockchain, IoT in multi-cloud environments.
- They help companies throughout the entire digital transformation process to ensure that they can achieve their goals, always incorporating state-of-the-art technologies into their innovative solutions;
- They offer a wide range of solutions including Cloud computing, Big Data platforms and Data Lake projects, Web Applications, Augmented and Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Blockchain, Business Applications and UX/UI Design.
- Their products include Sidra Data Platform, Wave Engine, Smart Concepts, Smart Occupancy, Orein, Magic Cam.
- Founded in 2006 by 4 Microsoft MVPs, Plain Concepts was created to help companies adopt new technologies aimed at improving their productivity and processes.
- Awarded in 2016 as Microsoft Partner of the Year, they currently have over 350 employees, reaching a milestone in the technology sector by having 12 professionals recognized as Microsoft MVP and over a dozen certifications at business level.
- Present in Spain, USA, UAE, United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands and Australia, we have developed and implemented over 2,000 projects across different industries in 15 years.
- Clients include: Microsoft, Electronic Arts, Trasmediterranea, Slater Gordon, CBRE, acciona, Asissa, SGS, groupm, REPSOL, AENOR, Nestle, Telefonica
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Jenny at Jenny@foley.net.au.
|Industry Sector:||ICT & Digital|