Foley & Associates organizes international trade missions to Australia and New Zealand on behalf of overseas Federal and State Governments and industry groups.
Companies participating in the missions come from a variety of industry sectors and may be new exporters to the Australian and New Zealand markets or wishing to expand their business interests in the region.
Missions tend to be structured around five (5) business days in Australia (Sydney and Melbourne but individual companies also travel to other parts of the country – Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth etc – if the need is identified) and two (2) business days in New Zealand (Auckland and/or Wellington).
As part of our inbound mission service we:
- Assist with recruiting companies for mission participation through the provision of detailed industry sector specific market intelligence with a focus on ‘hot opportunities’ and, if required, the completion of a road show in your country/region to present at seminars and conduct one-on-one meetings with interested mission participants
- Coordinate all in-country logistics for mission participants e.g. provide advice on visas, make group hotel bookings, organize airport-hotel-airport transfers
- Complete customized advance research for each mission participant and set up a schedule of one-on-one appointments in-country to best reflect the objectives of each participating organization
- In advance of their arrival in-country, provide each mission participant with a detailed report including information on the region and their tailored schedule of appointments which incorporates background information on each target company with which the participant has been scheduled to meet
- Conduct a ‘Welcome to the Region’ in-country business briefing for mission participants where high profile speakers will present on topics to include a) the current status of the local economy; b) the logistics of exporting to Australia and New Zealand; and c) the legal aspects of establishing agent/distributor/JV agreements, protecting your IP etc
- Host a ‘Mission Networking Dinner’ at a quality location in Sydney or Melbourne in Australia and/or in Auckland, New Zealand
- Accompany mission participants to meetings at client sites if required
- Complete in-country follow-up on behalf of each mission participant to ensure agreements are signed and sales are achieved and sustained long-term
- Complete a post mission report
“Ms. Angela Foley, PA. DCED Representative based in Sydney, Australia, had arranged a dozen one-on-one meetings in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. She provided excellent support and follow-up before, during and after the meetings. Without her outstanding efforts and assistance our mission might not have been productive and successful. We are very grateful for Angela’s assistance and support.” – Mr. Kosh Daphtary, President, Chemtech International, Inc.