19th April 2019
Opportunity to be a part of the World Forum for Foreign Direct Investment in Sydney 17-19 June 2019
As an international trade & investment consultancy we are pleased to have been engaged by Conway in Australia as a local partner* to assist them in promoting the World 2019 Forum for Foreign Direct Investment (FDI), which will be held from 17-19 June, 2019 in Sydney, NSW.
*As a local strategic partner we have secured a 15% discount for individual registrations from our network to the event and are also in a position to discuss tailored sponsorship packages for local economic agencies and sponsors.
If you have any questions about the event and would like to discuss participating in the event as a delegate or sponsor, please call Angela Foley, Holden Frisoli or Jenny O’Sullivan on 02 9229 8555.
About the Event
The World Forum for Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) brings together expanding companies, intermediaries, investment promotion agencies and service providers from across the globe to network and forge long-lasting relationships. It is the leading FDI forum in the world and this year it is in Australia!
The 16th annual Forum will attract hundreds of top global corporate executives, site consultants, international promotion agencies, economic development corporations, and government officials.
- Topics include: Workforce Development & Talent Acquisition, The New Global Disorder, Feeding Tomorrow: Agribusiness & Agritech, Smart Cities, Logistics & Infrastructure, and more!
- Industries of focus include: Technology, Water & Corporate Responsibility, Aerospace & Defence, Fintech, Cybersecurity, Agribusiness & Agritech, Start- ups, Smart Cities, Logistics & Infrastructure
Program Overview - Monday 17 June - Wednesday 19 June 2019
Participants will attend three days of high-level panel discussions, site tours and networking events, forming relationships and engaging in dialogue that will shape the future of cross border investment and the global economy. The event has two main components:1) FDI Economic Development Training Seminar Program (Monday 17 June, 2019)
- Workforce Development and Talent Attraction
- Comparing Economic & Investment Agency Messaging: Are You Really Different?
- Building an FDI Sales Strategy
- Building a StartUp Ecosystem – Are You Ready for the Tech?
- Data Driven Lead Generation
- Building Next Generation Marketing Strategy for Investment Promotion
2) Event Program Topics
- The Next 25 Years: Technology, Water & Corporate Responsibility
- Sector Report Interviews: Aerospace & Defense, Fintech, Cybersecurity
- Investment in Focus: Asia Pacific
- Preparing for Industry 4.0: Workforce Development & Talent Retention
- Global Disorder: How Protectionism, Trade Wars & Automation will Reshape the Future
- Feeding Tomorrow: Agribusiness & Agritech
- Startups & Innovation - How should businesses and governments work together to cultivate a startup innovation hub?
- Smart Cities, Logistics & Infrastructure
Download Event Program
Register to Attend
- F&A discount promo code for individuals registering: As a local strategic partner we have secured a 15% discount for individual registrations from our network to the event. To apply the discount,enter the following code when completing your registration: WF19FOLEY15.
Discounts for multiple attendees: If you would like to send 2 or more people from your company or agency to the event, please call Angela Foley, Holden Frisoli or Jenny O’Sullivan on 02 9229 8555 to discuss or email us directly
Interested in Sponsorsing?
If you would like more information on sponsorship options, please call Angela Foley, Holden Frisoli or Jenny O’Sullivan on 02 9229 8555 to discuss or email us directly .
The World Forum for FDI brings together expanding companies, international promotion agencies and service providers to explore the latest in solutions, innovation, and best practices. Sponsoring and exhibiting is an ideal way to get in front of influential industry leaders and professionals, while maximizing brand exposure.
For 2019, sponsors have the unique opportunity to showcase their brand or region to hundreds of delegates from around the world.
In addition, sponsors will be able to shape conversations and further educate attendees, which helps to maximize their brand and marketing investment.
- Highlight your organization or location on a world stage where delegates from all continents attend
- Build investor confidence in your organization or location
- Display your logo on collateral and marketing, including website and applicable signage
- Drive more traffic: Morning and afternoon networking breaks strategically located within the Exhibit Hall
- Experience stress-free exhibiting with all-inclusive, turnkey exhibitor kiosks with several add-on offerings
- Captivate the attention of our audience with daily panel presentations, feature innovative sessions with executive and industry luminary speakers
- Learn skills and methods that deliver real, attributable revenue results
- Build your network with receptions at well-known historical venues
Download Sponsorship Prospectus