30th September 2019
Expand your Business into the US
Are you an innovative startup with aspirations of breaking into the US market? Or perhaps you operate an Australian business and wish to spread your wings to access huge opportunities on a totally new level in the USA.
A world of exciting potential lays before you – but where do you even start finding information? And how do you ensure you put the right plan and the right structures in place to avoid costly failures down the track?
AmCham has drawn together expert speakers in a three hour seminar to cover all aspects of successfully taking your business to market in the USA:
• Information sources, initial business and market research, culture & clients
• Business set up, structure, IT, IP, employment and litigation
• Location selection, infrastructure, workforce, state financial, technical and other assistance
• Bilateral tax commitments and obligations
• Visas & Immigration Law
• Government programs, assistance and networks
If you are looking to expand into the US, or are already taking those first steps to establish and grow your business in America, it’s imperative that you gain these insights to ensure you avoid the pitfalls which can make or break your business.
Talk one-on-one with the experts who assist businesses like yours every day, to structure, grow and succeed in the US Market. Book your seat now and receive a free place at our next networking event!
Expert speakers from:
- FD Global Connections
- Littler Medelson
- Foley & Associates
- US Global Tax
- U.S Consulate
- When: Wednesday 30 October, 2019
- Where: Sydney CBD, NSW 2000
- Rates: Members $149.00, non-members $199.00
- Contact: Gerina Perez, Event Manager NSW. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +61 02 8031 9000