- To assist international organizations to do business in Australia and New Zealand and,
- To help Australian and New Zealand organizations with their global expansion plans.
- To listen closely to you, our client, and ensure that the services we provide not only match your requirements but exceed your expectations.
We aim to ensure that your organization achieves long term sustainable successes as a direct result of a) introductions facilitated by our organization; b) market intelligence supplied by us and c) the ongoing support and follow-up we provide to each of our clients.
Foley & Associates was established in 2002 by Angela Foley who has 25 years international experience working and servicing clients in Europe, Australia and North America. There are four staff members in Sydney and we also work with a select group of tried and tested Associates located in Australia and New Zealand.
Our key clients include:
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Council of Great Lakes Governors
- Virginia Economic Development Partnership
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
Foley & Associates is also an exclusive regional senior partner company of the International Business Group, a network of international trade and investment organizations with offices in 20 countries.
Organizations (private sector, State and regional Government departments and industry groups) wishing to do business in Australia and New Zealand or internationally via the IBG are invited contact us by phone or email for confidential and obligation free discussions.
- American Chamber of Commerce in Australia
- Australian Industry & Defence Network
- Export Council of Australia